MAD: Dutch Genomics Service & Support Provider
The MAD is the genomics and bioinformatics expertise center of the University of Amsterdam. Since 2000, we operate both as worldwide service provider and support partner on genomics technologies and bioinformatics for academic and industrial research & development projects.
With our team of ~ 18 expert molecular biologists, statisticians, bioinformaticians, and informaticians we offer tailor-made services & support in the field of high-throughput gene-expression and genome analyses.
Next to our wet-lab with genomics technologies, we have an experienced bioinformatics support group. This group performs bioinformatics analyses of genomics experiments by providing services and/or support for the following elements that are needed for omics analyses:
- Perceptive design for omics experimentation
- Rigorous genomics data quality control
- Comprehensive data analysis
- Flexible data integration
- Extensive result interpretation
- Advanced high-performance computing
- Adequate Big Data management
If you would like bioinformatics advice, consultancy, service or support please contact us at email@example.com.